TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soon to be available. Tires are one year old with 20K miles. Rotated regularly. Wheels are 15 x 7 Enkei aluminum (dont know backspacing) I will get pics if needed. Fairfield CA. $650

SOLD.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
What year is your Taco? Your sig does not say.

·
Registered
539 Posts
preatty good deal... if you posted 5 mo ago.. i would have bought them grr o well

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I live in Fairfield on Travis AFB lets go wheelin enyways i just want the tires

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DavidTaylor9 said:
I'm right down the street from you. I used to live on the base. Red hill road is lookin pretty sloppy if youre up for mud. They just posted a bunch of 'No off road vehicle' signs on Nelson road in the last month. I guess their cracking down. No more playing there. What a waste of good dirt.

·
Registered
103 Posts
DavidTaylor9 said:
hey me too pm me when you go...

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
IS red hill road off 80 goin toward vallejo you can see it off the freeway right ive been there a couple times with my rc truck and have drove the tacoma up and down some of those nasty hills ill be down for some froadin when i get my donahoe upper contol arms this weekend and there puttin total chaos poly bushings on my steering rack i would like some new tires too :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DavidTaylor9 said:
IS red hill road off 80 goin toward vallejo you can see it off the freeway right ive been there a couple times with my rc truck and have drove the tacoma up and down some of those nasty hills ill be down for some froadin when i get my donahoe upper contol arms this weekend and there puttin total chaos poly bushings on my steering rack i would like some new tires too :)
sorry not red hill rd, (thats in petaluma), I meant red top rd and yeah thats the one you can see from the freeway.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
lets roll

·
Registered
181 Posts
If these are still available, and no grinding is necessary to get them to work, I could be interested. Will you ship? Do you know the backspacing etc?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
barnaby said:
If these are still available, and no grinding is necessary to get them to work, I could be interested. Will you ship? Do you know the backspacing etc?
Yes I still have them, for a stock truck you will rub if you wheel it. If it never leaves pavement and has no low flares mudflaps or running boards to get hung up on, you might get away with it. A 1-2" lift would be best. Shipping is a PITA for me and a high cost for you, probably not worth it for either of us. I dont know the backspacing, its most likely the same as stock as these wheels came from the dealer as an upgrade.

SOLD.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts