TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just posting this for people that are wondering, because I couldn't find anything on it.
I just installed 32X11.50X15 with no lift.
they don't rub anywhere at full lock. I took it offroad yesterday, but didn't flex it alot due to where I went, and the fact that I still have the sway bar connected.
before in link below and after shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
On my ext cab, they did rub. Some people will swear that they do not rub, but I would say 95% of them will rub. Mine rubbed pretty badly.

·
Registered
444 Posts
On my ext cab, they did rub. Some people will swear that they do not rub, but I would say 95% of them will rub. Mine rubbed pretty badly.
from what the standard cab peeps are posting up, it looks like the 32's (both standard and metric) clear on their stock 4cyl trucks. i'm 99% sure my reg cab 4 cyl sits at .5 - 1 inch higher than other models.

·
Registered
456 Posts
running them with a 2.5" lift and I would rub at full lock...front tire would just rub the stock bumper, and the rears when stuffed would rub the forward/lower flare nut.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Where did your window tint go?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where did your window tint go?
it was so friggin dark, I couldn't see to back up.
I took that crap off. I could imagine how hard it would be to see on a night ride. I may put some 32% on later, but I gotta see! :eek:
:D

Maybe the rubbing is in the differance with tire manufactures?
these are maxxis buckshot.

I could take some pictures underneith to show how close everything is. :confused:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I did the pinch weld mod, and mine didn't rub at all for a couple weeks. Now they rub just a bit on the frame when the wheel is turned all the way. I don't think it is hurting anything, but I'm considering some spacers.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i run 32x11.5s on my stock 94 x-cab, no rubbing at street pressure. when I air down I get a tiny bit but its minor and only at full flex in the rear. i think theyre a good tire choice for the weight of my truck too, not too floaty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts