TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 96 reg cab tacoma i was thinking about putting a 2in body lift and 32x11.50x15 tires with 15x8 classic ll. Will this work with no rubbing? Thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Yes. But unless you're just looking to clear those tires onroad, you've got other options. You may save a couple of bucks with a body lift, but you're spending MORE time doing the install, and get NO performance benefit.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Some 2" coil spacers would do the trick, and it would give you some ground clearance.

·
Registered
670 Posts
ceelow02 said:
I have a 96 reg cab tacoma i was thinking about putting a 2in body lift and 32x11.50x15 tires with 15x8 classic ll. Will this work with no rubbing? Thanks for any help
I wanted to Put 32X11.50's on my 15x8's when I had Just my body lift and my tire guy sed they wouldnt work.If you put them on 15x7's they will work.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
ceelow02 said:
what kind of lift would you prefer?
Spacers up front, and an AAL or longer shackles out back would be the lowest budget solution.

Spend a few more bucks and you can get OME shocks and coils up front, and again, shackles or AAL out back. And you'll also get better performance.

You'd need longer rear shocks for both options.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts