TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
33" Baja claws no plugs or patches less than 500mi on them still have the nipples on them. Mounted on AR black steel wheels 15*8 back spacing 4" I can post some pics in a while $500 OBO

Thanks for the look!

Chris

·
Registered
53 Posts
williing to seperate/ship tires?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Interested in the tires if they're 33x12.5 radials...I'll pay for the unmounting

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definately willing to separate But will be close to the same price I only gave like 25$ for the wheels

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interested in whole package, wondering what shipping would be to 95460. I assume wheels are 6x5.5 bolt pattern...

That's a good assumption. I should have included that fact in original description. The weight of them is around 75-90# each so 300-350# together. I don't really know how much that would run but I can get some quotes tomorrow. My zip is 79424 If you can get to it sooner.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
R-ME-N-GIN-EAR said:
Let me know about the model of rim.
No clue. Sorry but I got them from a friend and they have no markings. I know the inside diameter is 14" at it's narrowest point and goes out to 14 3/4" at the edge so if your calipers are wider than 14" at any point I would say they would need grinding.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
If you still have them on the 1st when I get paid, and you're willing to pull the wheels off to save shipping weight, I'll take them.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
damn it! im about to buy some 33" claws in 2 weeks. i would pay you cash right now if you were closer, but im sure shipping would ass rape me...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
You may have better luck than me with finding a shipper but from my end shipping is nasty expensive. If anyone has any input as to the cheapest shipping carrier I would appreciate the help. The tires weigh 52# each according to the Mickey Thompson website

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
You may have better luck than me with finding a shipper but fromn my end shipping is nasty expensive. If anyone has any input as to the cheapest shipping carrier I would appreciate the help. The tires weigh 52# each according to the Mickey Thompson website
hey bud did you get my pm? would you be willing to separate the rims and tires?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
how much do your want for the wheels?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
do it greg get them so i can get yours! haha..ROAD TRIP!
bump for ya baahha

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
how much do your want for the wheels?
hey man if i buy the wheels and tires, i can meet you somewhere and sell you the wheels and we can split shipping. i can meet you somewhere since you dont live far from me

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Definately willing to separate But will be close to the same price I only gave like 25$ for the wheels
Still willing to separate! YoTracer has 1st dibs on tires though if he can come up with a deposit. As far as selling the wheels... I would really rather give them to whoever buys the tires just to be rid of them I guess 25$ + shipping would be optimal for me, but only if buyer of tires refuses them.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Still willing to separate! YoTracer has 1st dibs on tires though if he can come up with a deposit. As far as selling the wheels... I would really rather give them to whoever buys the tires just to be rid of them I guess 25$ + shipping would be optimal for me, but only if buyer of tires refuses them.
cool put me in line for second. i cant do anything till the 1st either. i may buy both the tires and wheels and sell the wheels to Muddin taco since he lives near me. i sent him a pm so if he is interested i will probably end up buying both

oh can you send me a pm with how much shipping would be for just the tires and then another quote for the wheels and tires? zip is 30152

1 - 20 of 29 Posts