TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a 33" spare. i have 285/75/16 tires i want to mount this weekend but only have 4. id like a 33 and around the same width but the hieght is more important. tread depth not that big of a deal, let me know what you have that wont hurt my wallet too much, ill be picking it up so it needs to be pretty local,im in riverside california. i have 12" 5125's if somone wants to make a trade

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I didnt see your post earlier but check my thread in Hot deals and freebies on the geolanders....

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have a 285 75 16 bfg at with about 5000 or so miles left on it give or take. I Live in Norwalk but work in riverside. I can bring it to work and you can pick it up, I say for about a 12 pack of Bohemias ( mexican beer ) let me know. This is a perfect spare tire.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
that tire sounds just about right. where do you work in riverside and how late do you work?. i could meet you at about 430 probably,thats about when i get home from work. id buy you all the beer you want,but the government says i can untill may...haha. hows 20 bucks sound? pm sent

johnnywerks said:
I have a 285 75 16 bfg at with about 5000 or so miles left on it give or take. I Live in Norwalk but work in riverside. I can bring it to work and you can pick it up, I say for about a 12 pack of Bohemias ( mexican beer ) let me know. This is a perfect spare tire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts