TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some 33x10.5 R15's. Prefrably a mud terrain but will consider others. Let me know what you got. Thanks

Ryan

·
Registered
226 Posts
I like firestone destinations

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm running that size in BFG Km's they work really well aside from being narrow.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
SAStoy said:
Looking for some 33x10.5 R15's. Prefrably a mud terrain but will consider others. Let me know what you got. Thanks

Ryan
If you can wait until AZ rocks I'll bring you 2 with about 5/16" tread left on them. I was asking $50ea/obo for them.

BFG Mt/Kms 33x10.50/15

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hytenor said:
If you can wait until AZ rocks I'll bring you 2 with about 5/16" tread left on them. I was asking $50ea/obo for them.

BFG Mt/Kms 33x10.50/15
I will keep you updated. DO you happen to have four? When is AZ rocks again? Thanks

RYan

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
SAStoy said:
I will keep you updated. DO you happen to have four? When is AZ rocks again? Thanks

RYan
well, I have 8 but 4 are on the truck and I keep 2 spares ;)

AZ rocks is Mar 3-6

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hytenor said:
well, I have 8 but 4 are on the truck and I keep 2 spares ;)

AZ rocks is Mar 3-6

C'mon, hook me up with your two spares :) If you change your mind, let me know and I will buy all 4 from you. Thanks

Ryan

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
SAStoy said:
C'mon, hook me up with your two spares :) If you change your mind, let me know and I will buy all 4 from you. Thanks

Ryan
sent you a pm

·
Registered
94 Posts
i know 98taco has 4 procomp m/ts also if you still need em in a month ill have my 33" destination m/t's for sale

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mangelo said:
i know 98taco has 4 procomp m/ts also if you still need em in a month ill have my 33" destination m/t's for sale

Pm'd you. Still looking for tires if anyone has any

Ryan

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
I have 4 that are somewhat spoken for, but I am in IL
they have like 10K on them
33x12.5R15 ProComp MTs

·
Registered
169 Posts
hey bob, can you send me a pic of em, i might want them if they are up for grabs when i come up.

·
Old Timer
266 Posts
SAStoy said:

Ryan
I have 2 new 33X9.5X15 BFG muds. DO you need spares? :welder:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts