• 33x12.50x15 Kumo MT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Saw one of'm today... they're a gnarly knobby for sure. Do it Thad, do it!!

They're 15"

Laid one of Chris' 39's against BR just to see what it'd look like. You just don't get the perspective of a tire till it's side by side. Made BR's 33's look like dwarfs!!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Thanks for the offer Colin! I will let you know if I ever get to that point. I was hoping skinnier = less trimming, better clearance but no so sure with these.

Let me know if you need your firewall done. May have to trim the ARB too.
I got all kinds of sizes of rims Gregory but these are for 15 inch rims.

sweet. are your rims 15s or 16s?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Thanks for the offer Colin! I will let you know if I ever get to that point. I was hoping skinnier = less trimming, better clearance but no so sure with these.

I got all kinds of sizes of rims Gregory but these are for 15 inch rims.
hmmm i didnt know they made that size for 15s

edit: just saw them on 4wp. they are a little more expensive than i was expecting still not bad though for 35s

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Dang Marc... that's a bummer. What'daya gonna do? Lift the front more and bigger tars! :D

After driving mine a couple weeks now, it's settled out just about level. It's stiff tho, which I expected unfortunately.

New brake lines are in the mail (finally). Once I get those on I'm interested to see how much (or little) flex it's going to take to lift a wheel!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Looks like a shackle mount could stand a movin! I wish I had that problem. My shackles atand straight up at all times.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
i have a sawzall i can bring over for you:D

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Well, Ted talked me into it....or maybe I talked myself into it...either way there's no turning back now! With a tape measure they measure almost 36". I spent all weekend trimming, trimming, and more trimming, did I mention trimming? I haven't even gotten to the back yet, and the front is not complete yet either...but with due time I think they will fit. They are loud as all get out on the road too...time to turn the tunes up.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
nice! looks freakin awesome. your not planning to dd them are you?

61 - 80 of 83 Posts
About this Discussion
82 Replies
25 Participants
gregers05
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing