TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have read that the stock wheels work best for this application but i was curious to see if i could get away with the wheels i have. i have about 2.5in lift front and back on 32 bfg at's

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
i have read that the stock wheels work best for this application but i was curious to see if i could get away with the wheels i have. i have about 2.5in lift front and back on 32 bfg at's

should work. you may tag the fenders on occasion but nothing a little trimming won't fix. you will need to remove your front mud flaps to run them, however.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kool i am really thinking about trying them in the bfg mt's all the mud flaps have been removed. i just want to go back to a 10.5in tire keeping the 32 in height but having 15s my options are limited unless i get swampers..

·
Registered
148 Posts
I would do some research on wheel spacers here in the forums.

I'm running 33x9.5s on 15x7's with 4.5" bs, and I am using 1.5" spacers. The inside of the tire is only about 1/2"-3/4" away from the upper A-arm.

Granted, I already had the 1.5" spacers from a previous project, so I never checked to see if I could get by with a narrower spacer.

Even though your going with an 8" rim, vs my 7", with the same 4.5" bs on both, the 1" increase in width on yours will all be on the outside of the rim.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I think I saw a post on here a little while back where a guy put 33x10.5 on stock wheels and rubbed the frame at full lock. I have cleared everything with 15x7 wheels with 3.5" BS and 33x10.5s. Now I am going to 4" BS with 15x8s and 33x10.5s but they are not on yet. Maybe that could help?

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I have 33x10.5 bfg at's on the stock rims and rub a little on the frame at full lock. I would say i only have about 1.75" cranked in to my hoes and my deavers are settled pretty good for about 2"

I rubbed alittle less, but in the same spot with 31 10.5 bfg ats...
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts