TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
33x12.5R15 BFG AT & 102in whip antenna

3 have a good 20% left one has about 10% they would be a great set of spare tires for some one. I am in the South Phoenix area and would like to get rid of them this weekend. The rims are 15x10 and are the "baja" style. $100 for the tires and $200 for the rims, or $250 takes it all. There are no lugs or center caps. I also have a slightly bent 102inch whip antenna for a cb radio $5

Some one might want to educate me on how to up load pictures with out having to "attach files"

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
33x12.5R15 BFG AT & 102in whip antenna

3 have a good 20% left one has about 10% they would be a great set of spare tires for some one. I am in the South Phoenix area and would like to get rid of them this weekend. The rims are 15x10 and are the "baja" style. $100 for the tires and $200 for the rims, or $250 takes it all. There are no lugs or center caps. I also have a slightly bent 102inch whip antenna for a cb radio $5

Some one might want to educate me on how to up load pictures with out having to "attach files"
well i could help you post pics to like this page.. just make a photobucket account and add pics .. its that easy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts