TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5-35/12.50/15 Pro comp mud terrains.

3 are 30-40% or better, 1 is pretty worn (but still semi descent) from the aftermath of bad wheel bearings and the "spare" is practically brand new but has a 1/2" sidwall cut that I attempted to patch myself but didnt quite work. It could either be vulcanized or if you can find a shop that will patch it right that would work too.

I will let them go for $250obo. Located in JAX FL.

Pics...

BEST TREAD DEPTH...

WORST TREAD DEPTH...

SPARE...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last Chance For People Up Near Charleston, I Leave Tomorrow Afternoon!!!!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Top...FIRST $200 TAKES EM!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
hey you've arleady gone to char Sc I assume? If not I got a friend w/ cash in hand that'll take em

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have already gone last weekend BUT, is he willing to pay my full $250 asking price? If so I can make plans to come up on monday the 18th. I will PM you my number and we can work something out.

·
Registered
215 Posts
running this by him! I'll deff let ya know. What kinda lift/suspention etc do you need to accomodate the tires?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably minimum 3-4" and some trimming to avoid rubbing the fenders. Depends on what he wants to do with it. Give me a call tomorrow. I need to know before sunday. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
top...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
2 Participants
bosco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing