TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
315 70 16r MTR's and 16x8 MB Motoring Blitz Wheels ***add in LED light bar for the rear bumber - brand new in box. And the stock mud flaps. All for 850 OBO
13-14,000 miles on both wheels and tires.
asking 850 or best offer.
Birmingham, MI 48009
Ill have to email you for pictures.
Only reason im getting rid of them is to upgrade to 37 and 16x10 wheel.
Take care,

- Also i have the stock tires and wheels - 265's- not much life on them - they had about 60,000 mile put on them. wheels are in good shape though.
$100?

along with the stock 4.10 gears ring and pinion (open fr and rr)and all the crap that came out when the 4.88's went in. $100?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Pics of the MTRs and Wheels please...20004Runner @ comcast.net

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim (20004Runner @ Comcast.net) i Couldnt get your email address to work. I tried it several different ways. Ill keep trying, let me know if you have another one or something. thanks

·
Registered
230 Posts
jsack where is Birmingham? I am right on the border of WI and MI. I got your email.

·
Registered
230 Posts
And I just checked on yahoo maps where Birmingham is, and lower MI is a little far to travel, lol.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know i checked maps too. i went up to the UP alot in the winter to snowmobile. but not now. the only thing i thought was possible was that my aunt and uncle have a place in ludington and i might go there and i could take the ferry across into wisconsin. i dont know just a thought. i dont know when you need them by but just let me know i can be flexible.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Alright I will let you know tomorrow morning whats up with them, but for sure put me first in line.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stock wheels gone, MTR's with wheels still up for sale and stock gears.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MTR's and wheels any offer considered...
750 anyone?

·
Registered
455 Posts
light bar??
can we get some pics of this if it still availible?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys sorry. Yes i will get pictures up asap. Let me know if your still interested im them. Give me till the end of tonight to get the pics up. Thanks sorry again.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sent you a pm on the tires.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its not a lightbar, just one of those led bars that goes under the tailgate. Sorry if thats what you were looking for.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
650 for just the tires because that means i gotta ruin the white lettering on my other truck to try and bust the bead loose. let me know.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts