TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally come up with the cash for my tires, go to order them, and they're on back-order? Still? They were on back order a year ago. So does anyone know where to get them, or how long they're on back-order? 37x12.50-15 Good Year MT/R's
God hates me.

--Scott

·
Registered
779 Posts
where are they back ordered at?? try america's tire co ?wheel works 4wp?

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
I finally come up with the cash for my tires, go to order them, and they're on back-order? Still? They were on back order a year ago. So does anyone know where to get them, or how long they're on back-order? 37x12.50-15 Good Year MT/R's
God hates me.

--Scott
I have been trying to get a hold of a couple 35x12.50-15 tires. Nobody has them. I talked with a really nice guy at TireRack.com today and he was crossing his fingers that they would get some by 5/30, but couldn't promise anything.

Nicole has checked through her Toyota dealer and their sources, and it's the same story, nobody has any right now.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
God hates me.

--Scott
Good luck finding them, I am contemplating going with a different tire because of the backorder and I don't want to be stuck with not having a tire when I need it most. I got lucky and one of the America's tires had ONE when I cut a sidewall, have them call the other America's tires in the region... I had the guy calling AZ, NV, and all over CA for one... and I was getting the tire for $30 due to certs.

I'm looking at the IROC's now...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Good luck finding them, I am contemplating going with a different tire because of the backorder and I don't want to be stuck with not having a tire when I need it most. I got lucky and one of the America's tires had ONE when I cut a sidewall, have them call the other America's tires in the region... I had the guy calling AZ, NV, and all over CA for one... and I was getting the tire for $30 due to certs.

I'm looking at the IROC's now...
X2...what he said. Im looking at new options on easier to replace tires. Interco Irocs er whatever..

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
You can thank a strike at the Goodyear plant and the war as to the reason why these tires are out of stock. I know tha BFG is coming out with it's new Mud Terrain that looks like the Krawler.

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was afraid of that. Looks like I'm going to try a set of Truxxs this time around. Thanks guys.

MIKE, I was told 5/30 for the 35's, but no date on the 37's. That was tirerack IIRC.

--Scott

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just bought five 35x12.5x15 MTR's from SummitRacing.com. They shipped the next day and they price matched the tirerack.com prices. I just looked and they appear to be shipping 35's on 6/3 and 37's on 6/7.
Nooooo shit? I'll call them in the am....thanks for the lead.

--Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts