TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in saint Augustine, Florida 32080. I have 4 37" MTRS for sale, asking 650. Will help on shipping.

E-mail me at [email protected]
Or PM me over at IH8mud...under lowtideride

Thanks,
-Al

904-315-6555

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Pics? Interested in a trade for brand new 35"s? Im in Jax.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Naaa, the front is already trimed 2 1/2", just have to do the rear 3" now. :D

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
joedirt311 said:
y not 40's, better yet boggers!!! just need a lil bit more :saw:
I have no need for anything over 37"s. I am not a fan of the goo...I prefer my rig to be semi clean when carnage mandates a trail fix! :D Besides, I would be replacing birfs every 300yds if I ran 40"s!!! :eek:

BTW, wheres this Velveeta dude at???

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
St. Aug. These are the 37"s that I had.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
usmcracing said:
St. Aug. These are the 37"s that I had.
Oh, I didnt mean where does he live, I meant where is he cause he posted this and then disappeared? Why didnt you run those again? Where they for a 15" rim or a 17?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
They are for 15" call him, he is really cool guy and you two can talk about surfing (he's a diehard surfer). This is his web site, http://nfcruiserheads.org/forum/index.php try and contact him there.

Your Runner would look badass with 37"s.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for not showing up here lately life has been a little busy I am jamming a frame swap into 3 days...enough of that.

Well, Heres the deal...I cant really sell these with out the rims so the cost has been bumped to 750... They are brand new black U.S. wheels, 15by8 with 3.75 backspacing...tires are 37"x12.50 by 15r...Call if ya want. Or Swing over to NFC.org if ya want...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts