TTORA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK you serious off-roaders. I have a complete set of (4) brand new 37" x 12.5" x 17" B.F. Goodrich BAJA T/A KR racing tires for sale. They still have the original stickers on them!!! They appeared slightly used in the photos, but they are brand spanking new and have never seen a tire mounting machine.

"Top BFGoodrich race teams ride on Baja T/AKR off-road tires, a purpose-built racing tire designed for use in desert and off-road racing such as the Tecate SCORE Baja 1000. The Baja T/AKR tire is the racing version of the larger BFGoodrich Baja T/A tire line, and is one of the most winning tires in off-road racing built to withstand treacherous terrain."

These tires run around $500 each, but I am blowing out the complete set for only $800 OBO. You won't find a better deal on these premium off-road tires that have a proven racing history. I will NOT ship these monsters, so please do not ask. Local So Cal (OC) pickup only please. Serious buyers please call ((714)) 240-349(zero). Thanks for looking!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.