TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys sold my iroks going to buy a set of rockers today should I go with 37s or 35s ? Can't decide which lol

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strength duh

·
Registered
432 Posts
If you're worried about breaking it, keep it at home with a set of 31's on it. You're husband can do all the wheeling and you can ride along.

·
Registered
272 Posts
If you're able to fit the 37s at FULL stuff FULL lock with minimal rubbing, then go for the 37s! :cool: If not, stick with the 35s.

As far as strength goes, what vehicle are these going on? Toyota axles? Either way, (35s or 37s) you won't be able to stomp the skinny to get up obstacles. :missingto and full throttle runs up steep hills will be out of the question! lol If you're smart about spinning tires and situations like that, I think you'll be fine with 37s.

If you're worried about breaking it, keep it at home with a set of 31's on it. You're husband can do all the wheeling and you can ride along.
:rofl:

:dancing:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's def sig material

If you're able to fit the 37s at FULL stuff FULL lock with minimal rubbing, then go for the 37s! :cool: If not, stick with the 35s.

As far as strength goes, what vehicle are these going on? Toyota axles? Either way, (35s or 37s) you won't be able to stomp the skinny to get up obstacles. :missingto and full throttle runs up steep hills will be out of the question! lol If you're smart about spinning tires and situations like that, I think you'll be fine with 37s.

:rofl:

:dancing:
And they are for the 92 which I went with the 37s and I should fit maybe Some trimming and firewall massaging but then again i can just squeeze my front axle farther up or btw 37x12.50r15 pitbull rocker radials

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Good choice on the 37's. 35's would have looked small in a few weeks :)

One thing also about the radials versus the bias Rockers is that the radials hold true to their size, whereas the bias tend to be shorter. I have bias 37" Rockers and at 30 psi they are just under 37", but at 15 psi they shrink down to 35" on my 4 Runner.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that's what I had heard and I figured radial construction so I would have to air down as far considering beadlocks are still kinda far out lol and after talking with pitbull they said I could expect 30,000 if not more out of a set (I know know mileage shouldn't be of a concern here ) but I figured since it'll still see some road time it was worth the knowledge I guess we will see . Should be at discount in about a week (had them price match 4x4 group buy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts