TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
38.5 14.5 15 swampers on 15X10 wheels i have 5 of them with less than 1000 miles

located near corvallis

1350.00 OBO (reasonable offers)
and no cody i will not give them to you :rolleyes:

Time to go with 42's
I got $20 bucks cash:cool:

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Home boy wheels on some good ole boy tires? Lol Sound pretty sweet to me honestly.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Great your almost there! ask you dad for a increased allowance this month!!!

ps how is that bad drab green toy of yours doing
Im caging it now, got some 5:29's sittin here, just waitin to order some bobby longs.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I just need a fancy hood decal:cool: Your pic up is studdly. I want some new pics of the full thing.

What hummer is the grill from, I might have to copy you, besides mine will just be tiny since im narrowing my front.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
grills a h2 grill moddified brotha:saw: . and the cab is gone in 2 weeks. time for a extended cab. a little hint though no decal!! spary paint much cheeper: )

·
Registered
713 Posts
grills a h2 grill moddified brotha:saw: . and the cab is gone in 2 weeks. time for a extended cab. a little hint though no decal!! spary paint much cheeper: )
Yes it is. I might get one of them there grills, it would look good all cut down so it just says hummer. plus it's almost the right width.

And why do you need an extra cab, your 4 feet tall.

·
Registered
713 Posts
So there what 95% tread? My parents are gonna get me some tires for my 18th b day.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yes about 90-95%

you want?? $$ partial delivery options avaiable
whens your birthday? soon i hope cause i only have 2 42's on order and need 2 more ASAP
April...... I've been eyeballin some 42's also so we'll see;)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Will they fit on my yota? Dereks Choppin it for the SAS. Overall lift will be bout 8inches?
I'd say yes. Gonna run rears up front?

Edit, Im running around 4'' lift with 38.5 boggers;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts