TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 of these, 4 are currently mounted on my beadlocks and the 5th one is sitting in the garage because it has a nice cut in the sidewall from the previous owner. It can be vulcanized but I do not have the time to have it done with my busy work schedule.
They are about 50% tread on 4 of them and the spare is 95%, none have any plugs or patches or leak any air at all.

I have more pics of the tires and a pic of the cut in the last one.
i would rather trade the tires more than anything for some 36-37s in a 15" wheel.
I will sell the 5 tires without the beadlocks for $600 and I will sell the whole set of 5xtires and 4x 15x10 3.75"bs Allied beadlocks for $1200. Prices are firm. And North Georgia tire in Cartersville can vulcanize the cut tire for $75

You can contact me on here by pm or text me at 404-561-5287
James

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No interest guys? I might entertain some offers for some nice 35s or throw me some prices if you think my stuff is priced to high?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Got a couple bites on them man but I believe I'm gonna keep the beadlocks.. Unless you wanna come off with a set of those iroks we may be able to work on something lol!!
Iroks are gone :( loads of other fun stuff over here though.. Definitely could use them back, if you change your mind...

·
Registered
992 Posts
Interested in an almost new set of 35" general grabbers?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts