TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember years ago saying 31's would be as big as I go back when I had my tacoma, yeah, whatever.

Anyway, I sold my 36's on WE and bought Woody from Ih8mud's 39.5's on allieds.

I love the way it looks, but I had to cut my HFS bumper to clear the fronts at full lock. I wonder how bad it will be in the rear when I stuff a tire, since it's still spoa leaf springs in the rear.

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sick man, time to trim the tub?
There's not much left to trim back there, but I'm sure I'll make some cuts shortly. I trimmed 3" off of each side of my 1/2" thick bumper in the front.
sick bastid! take that to gay.com. :flipoff4:

Looks good Scott.
Thanks, ya perv.

Now that shit was funny......

What kind of Jeep is that again Scott? :flipoff3:
It's the kind of Jeep that jeep fags are afraid of. :D

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might want to consider raising the rear inner fender wells. It's a bit of work but allows for tons of flex and keeps your rig low...
I was thinking of something just like that this morning. I have a glass tub, but the principle is the same, thanks!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Scott likes men......

The 40 looks sweet but drag that beotch to Big Dogs (less your worried about the jeeps showing you up lol)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I was thinking of something just like that this morning. I have a glass tub, but the principle is the same, thanks!
Which tub do you have? I ordered a Gozzard tub last year and it's almost ready to ship. I'm hoping to get it in May. I ordered tub, fenders, hood, apron, tailgate, running boards and flares for mine. Now all I need to find is glass aprons and I won't have anything left to rust. Should be a fun winter doing the swap. ....Steve

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Which tub do you have? I ordered a Gozzard tub last year and it's almost ready to ship. I'm hoping to get it in May. I ordered tub, fenders, hood, apron, tailgate, running boards and flares for mine. Now all I need to find is glass aprons and I won't have anything left to rust. Should be a fun winter doing the swap. ....Steve
Not sure which tub I have, I bought it with it. It is super thick and suprisingly strong. It's held up to a couple flops. I used to have glass fenders, but sold them.

I have a 1 piece glass tailgate I am getting ready to ether remove in favor of barn door style doors, or maybe hinge the one I have.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Not sure which tub I have, I bought it with it. It is super thick and suprisingly strong. It's held up to a couple flops. I used to have glass fenders, but sold them.

I have a 1 piece glass tailgate I am getting ready to ether remove in favor of barn door style doors, or maybe hinge the one I have.
Are your cowl vents part of the tub or are they bolted on? The Gozzard tubs have them molded in and the Mallotte ones are either not there or added after the fact. I think the Gozzards are supposed to be the toughest tub and keep most of the factory details.

I ordered a fold down tailgate since it will work a little better than barn doors for me but I do like the look of the two small half doors. I have those on mine now but they're a little rusty on the bottom and I don't want any steel on the truck with our winters and the salt. ....Steve

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pretty sure mine's a Mallotte, I have steel vents on the side.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Nice pig scott. The rear fender cut looks super gay though. :2cents:

Wait, you probobly planned it that way. :rofl:
Uhhh...Scott's been perma-banned! Knowing him, he's still lurking the boards!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts