TTORA Forum banner

Which weekend(s) will work for you to attend the Bachelor Bash?

• March 8, 9, 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March 15, 16, 17 - St. Pat's is 17th

• March 22, 23, 24

• March 29, 30, 31 - Easter is 31

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to start thinking about the Bachelor Bash.

A couple guys in Arkansas Crawlers have decided to get together around the same time we normally do our thing. I think it would be cool to have a joint venture. The more the merrier, in my mind.

Currently we are looking at the weekend after Easter, which is the first weekend of April - 5,6,7. This is the Manager's Special Run, so it's a good time to renew your park membership (I think they still do that...).

Want to have a Toyota cabin? Would probably prefer the oldest cabin.

Word up.

In on Cabin:
- Jordan
- Cody
-

Out - Confirmed:
- Josh
- Daryl
- Lance

On the Fence:
- Waldo
- Daniel

- Anthony?
- Jonathon?
- Dave Lay?
- ???

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Time to start thinking about the Bachelor Bash.

A couple guys in Arkansas Crawlers have decided to get together around the same time we normally do our thing. I think it would be cool to have a joint venture. The more the merrier, in my mind.

Currently we are looking at the weekend after Easter, which is the first weekend of April - 5,6,7. We are also considering the third weekend of April - 19, 20, 21. The first weekend is the Manager's Special Run, so it's a good time to renew your park membership (I think they still do that...). Or, the second weekend is Jeepin Outfitters and Arkansas Crawlers Appreciation Run. Exactly what that means, I'm not sure.

So...

Willing to have a joint Bachelor Party? Good peoples in both groups, so I think it makes sense to merge.

What dates work for you? I know it's a ways out, but we need to reserve a cabin.

Want to have a Toyota cabin? Would probably prefer the oldest cabin.

Word up.
I'd rather do the third weekend to avoid the crowd, but can do either and would go in on the cabin most likely.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I think I'll be good for either weekend. Don't like waiting in huge lines to run a trail. But I do agree the more the merrier.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really don't think there will be much more crowd than would be found at SCC this year. Definitely not going to be a Gorilla Run or SRRS race weekend.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I added a poll. You can vote for as many as you'd like.

There is a poll on Arkansas Crawlers as well. I'm hoping the two will align... or at least close enough to call it good.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I'd like to come up there any of those weekends, but probably won't make it till the Land Cruiser event in the fall. March I plan to go to the cruiser event at Katemcy, then in April 18-21 I'll be in Clayton OK.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have chosen a date - April 5, 6, 7. I have put in a request via email for the old cabin. It's $125/night now, or $250 for Thursday through Sunday. Who's in?!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
No, you can't have any of my vacation! I only have 4 wks of use or lose this year! :p
Only 4? Gotta love them guvment jobs :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
About this Discussion
60 Replies
14 Participants
DJ Krazy K
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing