TTORA Forum banner

Which weekend(s) will work for you to attend the Bachelor Bash?

• March 8, 9, 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March 15, 16, 17 - St. Pat's is 17th

• March 22, 23, 24

• March 29, 30, 31 - Easter is 31

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I think several people wanted to go to the Arkansas Crawler's crawfish boil in Benton but realized that's kinda far to drive and come back.

Well, this year it will be at Scot King's place, which is two miles down Millcreek from the park! I plan on going, and all are welcome! You don't have to be an Arkansas Crawler to attend. However, donations are much appreciated to cover the food. But, that's up to you!

http://arkansascrawlers.dreamhosters.com/main/forum/showthread.php?t=19110

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's the same weekend as Mardi Krawl I think, isn't it? I was thinking of going to that since I've not yet been to Hawk Pride and I'm starting to hear good things about it as it gets more frequently used.

I, like ajordan1975, will have just gotten back from Katemcy, so that'll make it a little harder. This is definitely a ride I try to make though. Put me down as a maybe; I probably won't be able to commit to anything until just before the event and after Katemcy; lots of variables this time around.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Saweet! I was just wondering the other day where Drew had gone!

I am thinking about cancelling the cabin due to a lack of response. Daniel is likely staying in his camper, Aaron can't make it, and it seems everyone else is cool with whatever. Thoughts?

·
Registered
646 Posts
I had completely planned to make this run. But I owe my wife a long over due anniversary trip and it just so happen to be best on this weekend. I know I'm lame.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I will still stay in a cabin, but it will probably be a cabin reserved by Arkansas Crawlers. Anyone is welcome to join me and the others. A guy in AC reserved both sides of the new duplex cabin, and I reserved the old one. I don't foresee us being able to justify having all three rented, so I will probably just go in on one with them.

Any takers on that?

Looking forward to a great weekend with some peeps I don't see very often :cool:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am thinking about cancelling the cabin due to a lack of response. Daniel is likely staying in his camper, Aaron can't make it, and it seems everyone else is cool with whatever. Thoughts?
I'm definitely a "cool with whatever" person but the cabin is always nice to have for the firepit and for inclement weather. That being said, like others, I have a place to sleep already so the cabin usually needs to be pretty full to make the split up cost low enough to be worth it. If there's floor space in one and it's cheap, I'm in if I make it.

:2cents:

Right now I plan on making the event but there's still a few variables as yet unknown.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Now that my cargo boxes are built I'll most likely be sleeping in my truck (like normal). BTW, I'm not gonna be able to make it down till Friday evening after work. I was going to use a vacation day but I only have 2 left.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
About this Discussion
60 Replies
14 Participants
DJ Krazy K
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing