TTORA Forum banner

Which weekend(s) will work for you to attend the Bachelor Bash?

• March 8, 9, 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March 15, 16, 17 - St. Pat's is 17th

• March 22, 23, 24

• March 29, 30, 31 - Easter is 31

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will should be able to make it for Sat-Sun not sure about Friday... Plus, I have never stayed the night out there, besides at a National Park campground when I first moved to AR, so how does that all work out?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
There are dedicated camp sites to set up tents and stuff. I don't know how busy the park is going to be but I'm pretty sure there are a couple other events the same weekend so the sooner your register a camp site, the better. There's also the option of staying in the cabins if you know anyone. The more the merrier cus it brings cost per person down. Whether you get a bed or not, I don't know.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
You are welcome to stay in the cabin. It will be ~$50 for the weekend (Thursday through Sunday). You are welcome to join us. Nothing like staying in a cabin with dudes you just met :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes! Staying with dudes is AWESOME! Not! :p Sorry guys but I will actually be bringing the girl friend with me, so we will probably be staying in a tent. Thanks for the offer though. Sorry to ruin the bachelor bashness, but if I don't stay in the cabin then you guys can still have your bachelor pad.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm probly out now. Can't get that Friday off and there's another event about two hours closer to me that weekend.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Im pissed I'm not making this run. From the looks of the turn out here and AC it's going to be a great weekend.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I'm going to try to make an appearance saturday afternoon. Weston has a baseball tournament that day which could last all day if we win some games

·
Registered
71 Posts
Finishing yea olden waynch plate player before we voyage..........

[/url][/IMG]

got some cuttn' to do ......................

[/url][/IMG]

·
Registered
83 Posts
I should be down there Friday afternoon. Who else is going to be there this weekend?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Weekend turned out to be great! I put a hole in a hydro assist line but got new ones made in town & was back on the trails! My tow rig pulled the 30ft gooseneck, truck bed camper, & rig better than expected!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm a gold mouth dog
Definition of the south
Ain't no quarters, ain't no halves,
Just some wholes in dis house
[/url][/IMG]
Ain't no bitch
It ain't no bed
It ain't no clothes in dis house
It's a drought
[/url][/IMG]
And my price will make yo eyes pop out
I can't neva count my stash
Cause I always loose count
I caint neva keep no bitch
[/url][/IMG]
Cause I put them hoes out
I was corner stoor'n in imotellin it sellin it
You can check my rap sheet
It's numourous felonies
[/url][/IMG]
I took 23 stacks
And bought some jet skis
Have pity for the cop
Who gotta arrest me
[/url][/IMG]
A front street jump street
Den jump out it's a track meet
Use to have a 10 speed
Now I got a..............toyota
[/url][/IMG]
Swing my door
Swing my door
Every time they swing my door
I count 18 5 every time swing my door

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
About this Discussion
60 Replies
14 Participants
DJ Krazy K
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing