TTORA Forum banner

4.10 ADD front diff and rear 4.10 gears

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Fox4Rnr 
#1 ·
Basically everything left over when I swapped gears in the rear and diffs in the front. The truck had about 75K on it when I swapped gears. I have the entire front diff from a 99 v-6, 4.10:1, TRD tacoma and just the rear 4.10 ring and pinion (TRD V-6). Rear gears are worn perfectly since the factory tends to do a good job when they set up gears :) The front worked fine for me and i assume it will do the same for you. As I understand it the ADD diff can be used for manual hubs as well, just take off the solenoid. I want $100 for all of it+shipping or I'll meet you within reason since that diff is so damn heavy. Also, a trade for a wrecked streetbike + cash would do as well. I live in Suffolk, VA (SE VA) but go to school in Blacksburg, VA (SW VA). I will be traveling to New Orleans for the sugar bowl and could bring it then if you are anywhere on the way from Suffolk to New Orleans.
Ryan

#3 ·
emailed ya back...I have no idea where mapquest would be taking us, but I'm not sure we'd even be goin through tennessee at all. I can meet you once I'm back at school if you'd like. I'm about 3 hours from Knoxville when I'm at school. I don't know where you are vs. where any of that is, but I can meet you on a weekend if you want to do that after I'm back (Jan 17th).
Ryan

#5 ·
Ok, last bump before I just let it die...I'm leavin the 1st for Atlanta, spendin the night there and leavin the next day for New Orleans...I can try my damnedest to deliver any where along the way for free (I'm at the mercy of the other 3 passengers too)...anyone...any offers?
Ryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.