·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lift is for a 90-95 toyota 4runner with coils in the rear
Superlift suspension system
The front 4" lift can work on any 86-95 ifs toyota pickup
This is a complete kit front and rear
All the parts are there, brake lines and brake line extensions, all the bolts, everything. This kit is complete
Very nice looking lift when it is on the vehicle.
450obo
916 220 9668

please make offers, I would like this sold

http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/toyota4_86_96.htm

This is a link to the lift, it is kit k308.

happy holidays

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Where in Sac are you just out of curiosity?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I'm down by Sac State...I was just curious if you were one of the guys I talked to the other day near my place. He said he was getting rid of his old runner lift and I told him to try selling it here. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The shocks all the nuts and bolts, everything is included. The kit has everything it did when it came from superlift. I will ship, but its on your cash. Even if shipping is 100 dollars this lift retails for 1200+ in shops. Used you would expect to pay around 600-700 in the like new condition this stuff is in. If you ended up paying 550, your still getting a great deal. The reason I am stressing all of this is because it is christmas time and I am flat broke. I have to have some money in my account because my wifes birthday is in january, more gifts more spent money. All in all, I NEED THIS SOLD.

Thanks and everyone have a merry Christmas, Eric

·
Registered
3 Posts
sounds like a deal to me. i've been looking for a used lift for awhile and this is a deal. i have some landcruiser springs and was just looking for a front lift, but this will be great since it's the complete kit. my zip is 38732. if you want to calculate shipping and let me know how you would like payment. thanks,
-taylor

1 - 14 of 14 Posts