TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
why? has anyone run these before and how soft are they? im running some wrangler mtr's right now but i have been wanting to get up to 32's for a while

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tacotoy said:
why? has anyone run these before and how soft are they? im running some wrangler mtr's right now but i have been wanting to get up to 32's for a while
These are pretty good tires, I have run them before and never had any problems with them, as a matter of fact I have some 35's on order. They are not very noisy, handle good (on road and OFF).
Go to the link that I provided on the opening thread for the tire and go to the yellow view customer reviews icon and there are alot of comments on them.
Thanks
David

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have been running a set of 35x12.5x15 on my F150 for about a year and a half. They have worn very even and I am happy with their off/on road performance. I don't think they run quite as tall as other tires but they run a little wider.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,206 Posts
Bump for you

I have them and they're a really good set for the price. I'll either get these again or the Toyo's. I have about 10k on mine and still look pretty good.

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
tacotoy said:
They still have the stickers on them dude! Get em'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts