TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having hesitation problems with my 2003 Tacoma Prerunner V6 and after doing some research I found that some people had fixed the problem by replacing the throttle position sensor. Well, every auto parts store around sells a TPS with a 3 prong plug connection but my truck has a 4-prong connection. The dealer told me that for models with the 4-prong sensor, you must buy the entire throttle body for about $1,000 if you want to replace the sensor. I told them no thanks. So, after lots of research, I found a parts store overseas that actually sold just the TPS by itself. But, the minimum order was 5 parts. So I figured what the hell, and I order them. Now I have 4 new throttle position sensors (part # 89452-35030) that I do not need so I am selling them on E-bay. If any of you have been trying to find this part, I have one for sale right now. They are new OEM Toyota parts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been having hesitation problems with my 2003 Tacoma Prerunner V6 and after doing some research I found that some people had fixed the problem by replacing the throttle position sensor. Well, every auto parts store around sells a TPS with a 3 prong plug connection but my truck has a 4-prong connection. The dealer told me that for models with the 4-prong sensor, you must buy the entire throttle body for about $1,000 if you want to replace the sensor. I told them no thanks. So, after lots of research, I found a parts store overseas that actually sold just the TPS by itself. But, the minimum order was 5 parts. So I figured what the hell, and I order them. Now I have 4 new throttle position sensors (part # 89452-35030) that I do not need so I am selling them on E-bay. If any of you have been trying to find this part, I have one for sale right now. They are new OEM Toyota parts.
you still have the part

·
Registered
1 Posts
do you still have one

·
Registered
2 Posts
do you still have sensor 89452=35030 for sale

1 - 7 of 7 Posts