TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of four Toyo Open Country A/T's and One BF Goodrich Rough Country.
80% Tread on Toyo's and 95% tread on BF Goodrich (used as spare), these are Great tires! They are all:
LT265/75R16
$275 takes all five rims and tires
Roseburg Oregon, prefer local pickup but I am willing to drive within 50 miles.
call: 1-541-733-5558 or pm me.

Attachments

·
Registered
713 Posts
Just noticed you were from roseburg also. Atleast theres more than me down this way:D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Quit your whining hooker. I live down the road from yall. Im pretty sure there are more of us from South County. They just aint wheeling with the right people.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Quit your whining hooker. I live down the road from yall. Im pretty sure there are more of us from South County. They just aint wheeling with the right people.
Don't hijack pinky dick! I forgot you were south of me, :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Kids these days. Yall aint no more memory retention let alone any sort of attention span. Or is that me? Yeah Im just down the road from ya. No more than a half hour away at that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just a heads up: I tried selling those exact tires a few months ago, and I finally sold them yesterday for $75. Not many people are interested in buying used Toyo AT's. I used craigslist to get rid of mine by the way.

·
Registered
742 Posts
If I was still driving my 4runner on the street I would have been all over those tires. I think I'm done with ATs though. Mine got pretty abused on trails, since I had to use a lot of skinny peddle with em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts