TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a unsolicited plug for 4wheelsparts.com.

I ordered a Smittybilt XRC9.5 Comp series, with synthetic line, yada yada yada, yesterday and it was on my doorstep today waiting for me when I got home from work. That is some quick ass shipping!

(Now don't go taking the wind out of my sails by telling me it's a POS, should of bought XXX, Etc...:violin:)

Sorry Mods if were only allowed to give props to sponsors.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
This is a unsolicited plug for 4wheelsparts.com.

I ordered a Smittybilt XRC9.5 Comp series, with synthetic line, yada yada yada, yesterday and it was on my doorstep today waiting for me when I got home from work. That is some quick ass shipping!

(Now don't go taking the wind out of my sails by telling me it's a POS, should of bought XXX, Etc...:violin:)

Sorry Mods if were only allowed to give props to sponsors.
No need for sorry, your not a CANUCK.:)
Just tell them that if they don't like it then lump it, now that's American!!!!:)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Same thing when I bought my wench from my sisters company. Bought her online and 2 days later she was on her knees at my door step. They stock and ship wenches from their Compton, CA warehouse.
You must be a hard core American. After re-reading your post ;) I see no sorry contained within. Sorry, eh.:)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
This is a unsolicited butt plug for 4wheelsparts.com.

I ordered a Smuttybilt 36 22 36 hump series, with synthetic breasts, yada yada yada, yesterday and it was on my doorstep today waiting for me when I got home from work. That is some quick ass!

(Now don't go taking the wind out of my sails by telling me she's a POS, should of bought DD, Etc...:boobies:)

Sorry broads but were only allowed to give humps to wenches.
Hey bro I didn't want you to feel left out, that would be uncanuckian of me.;):)
Just for a laugh, hope you smiled at least.;):cool::)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey bro I didn't want you to feel left out, that would be uncanuckian of me.;):)
Just for a laugh, hope you smiled at least.;):cool::)
:kewl: I see what you did there. Hey, I'm gonna be visiting my compound,...er my property, in northern Idaho end o the month. I don't know much bout ca-nook-e-a geography, you near there?

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
:kewl: I see what you did there. Hey, I'm gonna be visiting my compound,...er my property, in northern Idaho end o the month. I don't know much bout ca-nook-e-a geography, you near there?
No. I live in Lindsay Ontario (80 miles northeast of Toronto). There are quite a few guys on this board I haven't shook hands with in person yet and would really enjoy meeting (you are one of them).

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No. I live in Lindsay Ontario (80 miles northeast of Toronto). There are quite a few guys on this board I haven't shook hands with in person yet and would really enjoy meeting (you are one of them).
Well hell, I was gonna bootleg some firestone 805 up there and drink a couple with ya, but than again bringing beer to Canada would probably be like bringing sand to the beach, guess it was a bad idea. You let me know when you make it down to Kalifornia, I'll let you shoot an Evil Assault Rifle, maybe even shoot a spotted Owl or California condor:xdevil:.

Oh yea, you bringing herb to Kalifornia, would be the whole, sand to the beach thing.:rolleyes:

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Well hell, I was gonna bootleg some firestone 805 up there and drink a couple with ya, but than again bringing beer to Canada would probably be like bringing sand to the beach, guess it was a bad idea. You let me know when you make it down to Kalifornia, I'll let you shoot an Evil Assault Rifle, maybe even shoot a spotted Owl or California condor:xdevil:.

Oh yea, you bringing herb to Kalifornia, would be the whole, sand to the beach thing.:rolleyes:
American beer is what we call near beer. Everybody could use a Kali weather, especially in January.
This is the province/state where I live, a gazillion freshwater lakes some are even great.

http://blog.caasco.com/whatshappening/10-of-the-most-amazing-sights-in-ontario/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts