TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes sir. I got 40 days until Uncle Sam lets loose of me. My time will be up!!! Then its I-5 north I come. Back to the sweet lands of Oregon. Then its on!!! Doing a total all round SAS on the Runner. Gotta love the free 3/4ton axles. So I might be asking yall for a little bit of help here and there. Im looking forward to going on runs with yall as well. Wish me the best of luck.

Kenny

·
Registered
455 Posts
Oh man you got to love that feeling? Yep I remember saying 5 day and a wake up. I had to ETS from South Korea so may last 30-45 days were total sham days. Live them up man, you're in for a change if you've been active duty service for awhile?? :D From one prior serviceman to a soon to be civilian :D Thanks for what you did!!

Good luck!!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Oh man you got to love that feeling? Yep I remember saying 5 day and a wake up. :D From one prior serviceman to a soon to be civilian :D Thanks for what you did!!

Good luck!!
X2--Thanks for serving:xusflag: I remember doing through all the clearing BS just before ETS'ing a lifetime ago...scrouging up missing TA-50 and than having some CSM saying I couldn't ETS because I did not have my final NCOER turned in...what do you do when your whole unit is on the other side of the country?? Thanks for protecting our freedom and enjoy yours!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yall are more than welcome. I do what I can for all the people I love. But my time is coming down to a close and someone else is gonna be taking over for me. Its been a blast and a pain in the ass too. Now its my time to do the thanking and congradulating.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts