TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 454 bored out .030 over BLOCK. I just had it dipped, bored, plate honed, and had a sleve put in the 8th cylinder (I think 8th). It had a new main bearing put in and new freeze plugs put in. The work was done by the best speed shop around (Acey's Speed Shop). I also have an old high rise Edlebrock intake, I can't remember the model, and the stock intake. It has stock 454 heads and covers. The heads need minor work, but are in good shape. I can ship on your dime, but local pickup will be perferable. If you want pictures, I need to know if your a serious buyer or not, as it is wrapped up to prevent rust. I can take pictures of the head and intake if anybody is interested. I am asking 850 obo because it is literally ready to go, it just was bored and honed about a month back. I think it came out of a late 70's truck and I also think that its a four bolt. Also, I have the whole bolt kit for the engine. I may except some truck parts as well. If your interested you can pm or email me. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts