TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
45th Annual TDS Safari!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see a thread on the TDS Safari, so I thought I'd start one!!

The 45th Annual TDS Off Road Safari is March 2 - 4 2007. It's been moved to Ocotillo Wells OHA.

TDS SAFARI INFO HERE!!!!!!!

This is my forth in a row. I know that there's an insane amount of people, but it's still a good time, and they raise valuable $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to help fight to keep our trails open!!!
I'll be representing NVTTORA, as no one else will more than likely go, but you never know. Well, I take that back, there will be at least two of us, like to see more TTORA folks out representing Toyota, and showing up the "Heeps"!!

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hopper said:
Its to early for me to tell. But it would be interesting to go to...

The biggest event in Cal and the U.S. too. You've never seen so many built up beasts, as well as every other type of truck. You run some of the same runs as some of the beasts. Then explain that it wasn't that hard to get up in your truck when they ask "how did you get up here?!"
That's always one of my favorite things. :D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

BUMP FOR TDS SAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE (1) WEEK TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:camping: :driving: :boobies: :bhump:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP FOR TDS SAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOUR (4) DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Tds

i will be there. have been for the last 4 years :xbeer1: :driving: :camping: :xbeer2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
damaged110
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing