TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see a thread on the TDS Safari, so I thought I'd start one!!

The 45th Annual TDS Off Road Safari is March 2 - 4 2007. It's been moved to Ocotillo Wells OHA.

TDS SAFARI INFO HERE!!!!!!!

This is my forth in a row. I know that there's an insane amount of people, but it's still a good time, and they raise valuable $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to help fight to keep our trails open!!!
I'll be representing NVTTORA, as no one else will more than likely go, but you never know. Well, I take that back, there will be at least two of us, like to see more TTORA folks out representing Toyota, and showing up the "Heeps"!! :D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!!!!!!!

Are you all shitting me? I can't be the only one representing TTORA at this massive event? :xpimp:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Where can I go for info/prices? I might be able to get some guys from SD to go.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Some of us from Yotatech are planning a run that weekend. We will not be attending the crazyness at Ocotillo Wells though. We will be camping off S22 on the north end of Pole Line Rd, and we will wheel Truckhaven and ??

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd join you, but there's a whole bunch of us going from Las Vegas. They generally like to stay in a group.

I'd still like to see some TTORA people out there, YT too. Say hi to Lance. :cool:

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'll be there again this year showing the "Heap, once a year wheeler, fags" what Toyota is all about :D . This is really a fun event, and a chance to see everything from stock mail jeeps with exaust tube for a roll cage to full tube monsters sittin on Rockwells and 44's. Mass carnage in the idiot pit as people snap drivelines and axles, rollovers a plenty, good times.
One question: why the hell did they change it to Ocotillo :mad: !?!?! Truck Haven is by far a better wheelin spot!!!! Now where are we going to have an "idiot pit" at Ocotillo???

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
SgtMunger said:
I'll be there again this year showing the "Heap, once a year wheeler, fags" what Toyota is all about :D . This is really a fun event, and a chance to see everything from stock mail jeeps with exaust tube for a roll cage to full tube monsters sittin on Rockwells and 44's. Mass carnage in the idiot pit as people snap drivelines and axles, rollovers a plenty, good times.
One question: why the hell did they change it to Ocotillo :mad: !?!?! Truck Haven is by far a better wheelin spot!!!! Now where are we going to have an "idiot pit" at Ocotillo???
Read . . .
Truckhaven Issue

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SgtMunger said:
I'll be there again this year showing the "Heap, once a year wheeler, fags" what Toyota is all about :D . This is really a fun event, and a chance to see everything from stock mail jeeps with exhaust tube for a roll cage to full tube monsters sitting on Rockwells and 44's. Mass carnage in the idiot pit as people snap drive-lines and axles, rollovers a plenty, good times.
One question: why the hell did they change it to Ocotillo :mad: !?!?! Truck Haven is by far a better Wheeling spot!!!! Now where are we going to have an "idiot pit" at Ocotillo???

Sargent, we need to hook up down there!! :D I'll be coming from Las Vegas with a bunch of guys from work, and a couple of us are NVTTORA and Toyota120 members. I know that you're on Toyota120 with us now, glad you're there, as well as here. :cool:

Dennis Dawg came and wheeled with us last year, but I don't think that him and his wife Ruby are coming this year.

Like I said before, it'll be great if we can get a few TTORA members, as well as Toy120, Yotatech, etc... people out and show up some of the "Heeps"!! :p

I'll send you a PM with my cell #. This is my 4th TDS, and yeah, it sucks that these pussy environment terrorist have tried to screw everything up for everybody. But, they couldn't stop TDS from putting on their 45th Annual Safari somewhere! :D :driving: :boobies:

I'll buy the first beer(s)!! :xpimp: :xdevil:

·
Registered
757 Posts
uh oh, Tim are you cruising for a piece of hairy man ass? :eek: :D
4Runner, sounds good man. Last 2 years I wheeled it with Souts West but it was all weak shit and they had to stop every 5 minutes. So it'll be nice to wheel with some fellow Yota's :)

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Timbuddha said:
He he, you said "hook up". :)

Get you mind out the gutter you shit! Talking about wheeling and drinking. You Cal people are mostly fucked up! :D

Or maybe it's just the gay fucks from La Quinta who are mostly fucked up! :lmao:

Yeah, that's probably it, sorry to everyone else in Cal. lol

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
SgtMunger said:
uh oh, Tim are you cruising for a piece of hairy man ass? :eek: :D
4Runner, sounds good man. Last 2 years I wheeled it with Souts West but it was all weak shit and they had to stop every 5 minutes. So it'll be nice to wheel with some fellow Yota's :)
You know me too well. :)

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Timbuddha said:
This from the guy who lives in . . . where else . . Sin City. Enough said. See you out there. :)

:rofl: :rofl:
Gotta live somewhere! :p

Are you going?

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Timbuddha said:
Yes, I will be out there Saturday and working the RTI ramp on Saturday afternoon. :)

Tim

We'll try and bump into you out there Sat. Night. Are you running Sat. morning? The village (headquarters/vendor area) will be a ghost town for the most part, until the folks that got in line first start rolling back in.

We always try and get up extra early Sat. morning, but never seem to get close to the front. I think a lot of people must stay up all night partying, then just say fuck it, lets line up and finish off their beers.

The last three years, it seemed like that was the case, muther f'ers up all night, keeping everyone else up.

I can sleep though armageddon, and not hear anything, oh wait, that could be the liquor taking effect!

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my034runner said:
We'll try and bump into you out there Sat. Night. Are you running Sat. morning? The village (headquarters/vendor area) will be a ghost town for the most part, until the folks that got in line first start rolling back in.

We always try and get up extra early Sat. morning, but never seem to get close to the front. I think a lot of people must stay up all night partying, then just say fuck it, lets line up and finish off their beers.

The last three years, it seemed like that was the case, muther f'ers up all night, keeping everyone else up.

I can sleep though armageddon, and not hear anything, oh wait, that could be the liquor taking effect!
:rofl: :rofl: :xbeer1: :driving:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts