TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my cousin brought me her 2008 jeep jk and a nice chunk of money and told me to build it. so, it's done and we needed to test things out. there was less than a handful of us, but it was still a good time!

Nick(nomods) snapped a cv shortly after starting, but we are pretty sure it was on its way out since our last run at slade a few weeks ago

also we ran into this oldschool yota van! he needed a tug. oh and it seems i'm the only one participating in noshave november haha.

also, i got some body damage. when we were leaving, i climbed a hill in the play area and at the top is a small rock hill. i was thinking i could drag the rear over it and flex out a little. well a big rock got caught in the slider and dug into the cab. this pic doesn't show it too well, but the cab is pushed in 3-4"

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi All:

What, no pics of the J**P 'wheeling?!? :p

Seriously, that silver Taco has impressive front suspension travel - no wonder it is busting front CVs! :(

Thanks for sharing with us! :kewl:

Regards,

Alan
it's a toyota forum, i didn't want to clog it up with heep pics lol :) she did great though.
and yes his rig is amazing. though out of all the times we've wheeled together this is the first time he's snapped a cv. doing good IMO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts