TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm buying a house and need some extra cash, so I'm getting rid of my 4Runner and trailer. It's an 87 with an SAS, 5.29 gears, welded rear, locked front, 22RE, 5 speed and the transfer case has been regeared to 5 to 1. It's got 35" Boggers on it that are decent. They're not new, but they're not down to the wear bars yet either. The 4Runner has been bobbed 12" with the top bobbed to match. Currently, the right side birf is broken, but I've got a set of Longfield 30 spline axles that go with it, as well as the chromoly hub gears. These are brand new and have just been pulled from the box to inspect. You can even have the stickers!

As for the trailer, it's a 2006 Ranger 16 footer from Tegtmeyer's Trailer Sales outside Dayton. It's got a 14' flat bed, with two feet of dovetail. It comes with chains and binders as well.

I'm asking $5,500 for the entire package. All you have to do is come with a truck and hook up to the trailer and drive away. Or, I can deliver to a reasonable distance for gas money. Give me a call at 937-694-7918 if interested. I will not sell the trailer seperately. I'm located in Fairborn, OH near Dayton.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the Runner is plated and street legal. Although it does have a busted taillight and some damage on the passenger side from Haspin Acres. As for whether a Taco can pull it, I don't know. I pull it with my F150 and don't have too much trouble.

Oh, and another thing. I've got knuckle rebuild kits from Trail Gear on the way as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update, Longfields are in so it's a complete running package once again. Just bring a truck, hook up to the trailer and go with a complete wheeling package.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another update. Runner price reduced to $3000 by itself, will take $4500 for the entire package. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will deliver to a reasonable distance for gas money.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Can you hold it for a couple of years so me and my wife can get on our feet?:D I wish I had the extra cash I would head down right now to get it for that deal. Good luck to you on the sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts