TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Directly next to relay block #2 in the engine compartment attached to the block there is a second much smaller relay box with room for 2/3 more relays that I cannot find any info on. The cover is missing and that fsm doesn't show it. Any help is much appreciated. It is/was a 92 3.0/Auto/4x4 if that helps.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Aaron, I have that on my '94 I just bought. Also missing the lid. 30Amp fuselink in center, relay either side. Don't know what it's for. Mabe remove the fuselink and see what don't work?

If I were to just guess??? Power Sunroof!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I really wasn't woundering what they actually did but what kind of relay went there. Mine were missing intirely. Went to the junk yard this morning and got everything that I needed as far as relays go. Hoping to have it running by tomorrow. There really wasn't much for tech with this swap besides what I have posted. Can't wait to take it out.:driving:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I Had to lengthen the steering column shaft by exactly 1" to make the distance to the steering box. I cut the shaft below the colapsable area and sleeved the rod with some heavy wall seamless.
[/IMG]
I still have some wiring to deal with and a m/c issue. Who would have thought the m/c cap was so hard to get.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Before I drop decent money on a electric fan. I figured I would try a flex-fan first for it being cheap, easy and reliable. I figure its worth a shot to see if anyone had a reverse rotation flex-fan they would like to sell? Anyways I was also looking your imput on if a flex-fan is the right way to go. I only have 3.25" from face of waterpump pulley to radiator and 2.375" from tip of waterpump studs to radiator. Moving the radiator is out of the question as I will also be hooking up the a/c sometime before summer starts. I am just half tempted to just move the motor back an 1.5" and go back to a clutch fan which I was running before, without issue.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
15 Participants
Lethaljeep
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing