TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
`87 4runner-rebuilt motor ~30k miles, new clutch, 5 speed, dual cases w/ 4.7`s, square front shaft, NEW chromo balanced rear shaft, 4.10 welded diffs sitting on 36" iroks (85% tread w/ certs) & 15" black steelies. NEW style 30 spline longfields (2 runs on them), NEW hunsaker suspension seat-very nice, w/ 5 point harnesses. Allpro cage tied into the rear rollbar. 15" Black cock shocks w/ allpro shock hoop, ULTRA duty IFS motor mount gusset, diff(s) armor, Front range ball gussets, FR knuckle studs, FR hub studs. Tube doors, rock lights, 1.5" front wheel spacers, new master cylinder, AP front axle gusset, optima red top....comes with spare computer, intake w/ sensors, doors, top, steering pump.....etc.

in gilbert (power & guad)

This runner has a pretty long wheelin history. It`s fab work/build can be backed by MANY people as well as it`s capabilty. I planned on having this for along time...

In Gilbert Arizona, $6000.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TacoDell said:
How far is Gilbert from Quartzsite ?
I'm may be out there shortly... visiting family

Yes I'm lazy to google... LOL
Well, it takes me ~2 hours to get to Blythe.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Oh... it's getting closer to my budget... I may just have to make that road trip for a look see...

My budget is closer to the number four tho' :(

If I end up buying it... would you be able to deliver it to the town of Quartzsite ?.. I'd leave it at my moms until I got shiat in order to bring it back to Cali...

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TacoDell said:
Oh... it's getting closer to my budget... I may just have to make that road trip for a look see...

My budget is closer to the number four tho' :(

If I end up buying it... would you be able to deliver it to the town of Quartzsite ?.. I'd leave it at my moms until I got shiat in order to bring it back to Cali...

I can deliver it to quartsite.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Dell, you lazy fawk...
Gilbert is just outside of Pheonix. Quartzite looks to be 20 minutes from Blythe... figure it out you lazy son of a bitch!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wgasa84 said:
Dell, you lazy fawk...
Gilbert is just outside of Pheonix. Quartzite looks to be 20 minutes from Blythe... figure it out you lazy son of a bitch!

hehehehe, phoenix takes an hour to hour & a half to drive across...it`s closer than blythe. :D

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
Dell, you lazy fawk...
Shouldn't you be fixin' yer junk biatch... My shiat still wheels... :flipoff3:

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
TacoDell said:
Shouldn't you be fixin' yer junk biatch... My shiat still wheels... :flipoff3:
Nope. School has my time right now!! In two weeks... she'll be all better again. ready for me to break again. LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
5 Participants
Wgasa84
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing