TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Friday we ran Holy Cross and had a huge turnout, on Saturday the more built rigs ran carnage and almost the rest of us ran chinamans. My truck was a little beat up and making some new noises so I only stayed for the two days. It was a pleasure running the trails and meeting everyone. If anyone has any other photos feel free to post them up.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet pics.... :D:D

So did that IFS in the backgroud run HolyCross too??
Ya that is my truck, I was the only IFS guy on holy cross but the truck did awesome. Made every obstacle and even got through the creek but the part at the very end of the creek where you actually get back on a dirt/mud trail held me up and I had to pull a line.

·
20,355 Posts
Looks like a great run.

The exit to the creek is what seems to get everyone.

·
7,735 Posts
Looks like a good time! Wish I was there instead of loading my folks immense amount of crap into a moving truck that was about 4' too short.

This is on my calendar for next year.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Looks like a good time! Wish I was thered instead of loading my folks immense amount of crap into a moving truck that was about 4' too short.

This is on my calendar for next year.
ha, we got stuck with a truck that was 7' too long. made it more of a pain in the ass to drive through town and whatnot.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Sweet vid. Nice to see Scottys rig in action. Looks like it works well. Also some of my oter favorite rigs...Volcom..

BTW if the guy with the red runner with the white tops name Ben? has a 7m swap?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great video. Looks like you guys had some big trucks out there.
Thanks, the camera kind of sucks though cause once you start recording you can not zoom in or out, and yes some of those rigs were huge.

I believe the guy with the white tops name was bobby, and I oh him a thank you for helping me bleed my brakes after my caliper banjo bolt came loose from hitting my lower shock mount through the creek.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Know if the rollover pics from *EDIT* carnage are posted up anywhere? I would have caught it on film but my dad was holding the camera at the time.

*EDIT* Meant Carnage, not chinamans lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not that I know of, there are more pics on co4x4, yotatech and marlincrawler though.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
The Zuk is pretty sick looking, is he running 2.5 ton Rockwells?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
not that I know of, there are more pics on co4x4, yotatech and marlincrawler though.
Thanks, had to make an edit because I mean carnage not chinamans. lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts