TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Looking for a place near Denver to level my 2017 4Runner - just moved here recently so any recommendations would be appreciated.

Also, if you know a rough price range at any place recommended that would help greatly.

Cheers guys

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
These guys should be able to help you out.. Toytec Lifts
Check out their website, set a price point, call em and ask for recommendations.
Bilstein 5100’s or 6112 are popular.
I love the Eibach Sport leveling shocks I put on my Tundra. Better ride quality than a Bilstein, in my opinion.

·
Registered
11 Posts
@KiwiCruiser33

My Brother has ToyTech on his Tacoma, I went with Slee and OME on the 4Runner. Similar lifts, but I did not like how his rides on road and love mine. >:D (when I was looking to upgrade his advice was to go get a new TRD Pro 4Runner instead of buying the 2006 v8 and lifting it aftermarket.)

That said I highly recommend Ben Swain and team at Slee OffRoad (Sleeoffroad.com - Toyota SUV Off-Road Outfitters) in Golden. They did the lift on my 2006 4runner back in 2018.

Price varies by what you want done. IIRC The lift on my truck was ~$4k installed. Most of that was parts, using the OME BP-51's, new UCAs etc. Of that total Install was ~$550 + $150 for alignment. Installing just a leveling kit should be less.

Boort

Hey guys,

Looking for a place near Denver to level my 2017 4Runner - just moved here recently so any recommendations would be appreciated.
Also, if you know a rough price range at any place recommended that would help greatly.

Cheers guys

1 - 3 of 3 Posts