TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news they found my 4Runner @ 63rd Ave and Becker (First Block N. Peoria Ave) :headbang:

What they Stole:
700W Power Inverter, Uniden CB Radio, CB Antenna, Cheap Rampage CD Deck, 3 of the 4 new Clarion Speakers, Dash mount for Radio, Soldering Station, Multimeter, Main Battery, Dash Mounted Tach, Small Floor Jack, 48” Hilift Jack, Factory Jack, All my Personal Papers, Deodorant, Cheap Colonge, Tire Patch Kit, First Aid Kit, 2 Pilot Offroad Lights, 2 Signals on brush guard, Trailer Hitch, Assortment of my clothes, 2 jackets, Dress Shoes, Body Wash, 24 pack Water, Wiper Fluid, 3 3rd Gen 4Runner Emblems, Numerous Hand Tools, My Spare Bolts and Parts, My Trash, 4 Aluminum Rims and Tires, 1 of my spares :mad:

What Of Theres They Forgot: A Dress :confused: , A Few Ties, 1 of there Rims with a 33”

What they Broke:
So far all I’ve seen is 2 of the Brakes Leak

None of the Glass / Locks were broken or the steering Column…
All the drivetrain looks to be fine but im still wondering if it still runs..
As of now its at at the Police Impound 1 side is sitting on the axles and the other on 2 different sized tires

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
At least you got it back. Sorry to hear it's got issues. Keep checking craigs list to see if your rims/wheels pop up. F-n retards. Good luck with the puting it back together.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Man, wish I could help ya out. I will also keep an eye on craigs list as well. really all you need is a 6 on 5.5 tire and wheel to get it home right? If so, hit the junk yard and pick a set for $40. Come to think of it you can get it on a trailer with just the wheels if the truck has a winch. Let us know what happens. Glad to hear she found her way back to you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
SPooN said:
As of now its at at the Police Impound 1 side is sitting on the axles and the other on 2 different sized tires
Got a set of shop rims / tires for the cruzah that should work to get ya home if you need to borrow em there yours.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Sorry to hear the loss, and glad to hear it's recovered. Above poster already offered, and I don't know if these will fit, but I have the stock non-TRD 16x7 wheels off of my 2002 3RZ Tacoma that you can have if you want. No tires though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts