TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are comfortable...the truck originally had the split bench seat. I picked up a pair of Tacoma bucket seats which were an improvement, but this is a big step up. I wanted to put in a set of powered leather 4Runner seats, but dang...finding the wiring harness that powers the seats is dang difficult. I found these seats and jumped on them instead.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Why not just take the rails off the taco seat and install them on the runner seats? I though the bases were the same.

I forgot to add, those look sweet :)

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Why not just take the rails off the taco seat and install them on the runner seats? I though the bases were the same.

I forgot to add, those look sweet :)
thats what I thought too. Ive been trying to find a pair. not really looking but if im in a junkyard for parts anyway ill take a look. buckets are on my list of "things to get done eventually" not the "damn I need that now" list.:D

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I looked at swapping out the rails. When I took the plastic cover piece off, the bolt alignment for the seat portion is similar but there is a difference in the bolt pattern for the seat back on each side.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can anyone tell me what those seats are from. I have back issues, and my current seats SUCK. I've really enjoyed FJ80 seats, and was wondering if thats what those were.
Those seats are out of a 99 4Runner Limited.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts