TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a very nice used Leather steering wheel and airbag for a Toyota Tacoma/4Runner. I bought it a year or so ago and had it in my 98 Tacoma for a couple months untill I recently upgraded to the newer 4-post style wheel and airbag. The leather is in really good shape and has no cracks or wear marks that I have seen. I am not saying it is perfect because it does have some age to it and may have some imperfections. The airbag is my original gray one from my 98 tacoma that has been vinyl died black to match the black leather wheel. It looks very good and does not affet the operation of it in any way. The wheel/bag should fit 95.5 - 2000 tacomas and 96-98 4runners. It should also fit newer 4runners and tacomas but I cannot be sure. It may work but it will be a different style than they came with from the factory. This si the two-post style with the cruise control switch and wiring already in it. I would like to get $215 plus shipping for it. These bags new are very exspensive and I never had an airbag light on or anything so it should be good. The only thing that might be different between the different year vehicles is the plug going into the bag, but they can be switched from bag to bag without a problem.

-AJ

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
You should donate that airbag to science - there can never been too many tests on what explosives do to various objects.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how about you give me $215 and then you can do with it what you want. I personally dont like blowing up $100 bills so hopefully I can find somebody who needs this.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
tacokid1187 said:
how about you give me $215 and then you can do with it what you want. I personally dont like blowing up $100 bills so hopefully I can find somebody who needs this.
Naw I don't have the cash either LOL.

Aren't you just a little bit intrigued by the idea of tossing that over the side of a boat and setting off at the bottom? Might get a big 'un :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
wanna sell just the wheel? I dont need the airbag

(dont think you can ship the airbag anyways)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
KyleT said:
(dont think you can ship the airbag anyways)
Good point, but the shippers would never know.. that is until it went off next to the box full of nitroglycerin, from another guy that made the same assumption :D

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Idont know if you can or cant. I just received my new airbag for the different steering wheel through UPS and it arrived safely. You could always pay the surcharge for special handling of hazardous items. I would like to sell them both together but If nobody is interested I will consider it.

-AJ

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

1 - 8 of 8 Posts