TTORA Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Chris it was good to meet you, hopefully I can get my self and my truck up there to wheel with you again.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Chad man, that group pic is awesome!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
X2...can't believe those came from a phone! Chad how do we get to the whole album? I get some 403 forbidden message.
Not sure why you are getting that message, but that is the whole album. I might have it set on private. I'll look into it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Really, I could have sworn you showed me more pictures than that?
Well, you're right. There were a few more but I chose what I thought were the best ones for the thread. Some were kinda blurry. Plus I deleted the shitty ones from my phone.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Great day. Lots of small carnage for the weekend. 2 blown beads, one for Joe and one for Red, Chris cracked a wheel on the back side of crawler ridge, Joe inverted a shackle and bent his leaf spring. Jordan Trashed Red's shaft. and Joe did somthing to his T-case.

Wasnt this a stock run?!:confused:

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Great day. Lots of small carnage for the weekend. 2 blown beads, one for Joe and one for Red, Chris cracked a wheel on the back side of crawler ridge, Joe inverted a shackle and bent his leaf spring. Jordan Trashed Red's shaft. and Joe did somthing to his T-case.

Correction, 3 blown beads! Jordan blew the bead on the same tire I did on Sunday. Then he proceeded to trash my drive shaft and start a melt down in my electrical system. :D

Edit:

For anyone reading this that wasn't there, ALL of the carnage occurred on the built rigs, none of the stockers had anything bad happen.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

Don't be jealous you didn't break anything.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
And so the madness begins, just bought part of my collection of parts needed for my crawler...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
8 Participants
YotaFun
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing