TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't know where else to post this. I'm a big fan of the 4wd Toyota Owner Magazine that is a sponser of this web site. I ended up not getting one issue when I renewed my subscription. I sent out an e-mail and ended up with a quick response as well as the back issue on CD. So I thought I'd throw out an "attaboy" to a good sponser! Thanks 4wd Toyota Owner...... Cambo

·
Registered
947 Posts
I just want my damn first issue to show up. I must have ordered the mag the day after an issue come out. Seems like a year has went by.

·
Registered
176 Posts
jhunter said:
I just want my damn first issue to show up. I must have ordered the mag the day after an issue come out. Seems like a year has went by.
+1. I paypal'd them for a 1 year subscription back in like early january and I haven't gotten my 1st issue.

·
Registered
947 Posts
badazz427 said:
+1. I paypal'd them for a 1 year subscription back in like early january and I haven't gotten my 1st issue.
Jan 22 here, I just looked it up. We just missed the Jan/Feb issue, and are awaiting the Mar/April issue I assume. Tacozilla is on the cover too, makes it even harder to wait.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
badazz427 said:
I did the same thing, my first issue finally got here today. Seems like a few other people posted a thread about TACOZILLA being on the cover a week or so ago. Maybe they send'em out as soon as they are off the presses..
Tell you what though, it was worth the wait. It is a great magazine. Too bad it comes out bi-monthly, would be great if it were monthly since some of the other national mags have kind of become clones of each other...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
jhunter said:

i think you had to go to SEMA to get that :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Im on my second year, but have not gotten my March/April edition :mad:...plus I bought a subscription for my brother.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts