TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

when I engage my 4wd the driveshaft locks but it does not engage the 4wd. The light also does not come on. All the wires seem to be plugged in. What troubleshooting would you guys recommend. :rolleyes:

thank you

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
For the love of god, please search. This exact same problem has come up so many times (just in the past month).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interex said:
For the love of god, please search. This exact same problem has come up so many times (just in the past month).

Hey assh*** If you don't like a thread, don't read it and don't comment on it. It's that f-ing easy.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
citrustaco said:
Hey assh*** If you don't like a thread, don't read it and don't comment on it. It's that f-ing easy.
45 posts and a member since 2005 and yet you still don't get it. You are going to get flamed for bringing up shit thats been covered MULTIPLE times before. Since you still have trouble using the SEARCH feature, you may want to keep your posts to the NEWBIE section until you can take off your search training wheels and maybe TRY looking for information. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
514 Posts
citrustaco said:
Hey guys,

when I engage my 4wd the driveshaft locks but it does not engage the 4wd. The light also does not come on. All the wires seem to be plugged in. What troubleshooting would you guys recommend. :rolleyes:

thank you
Do a search for the FSM Factory Service Manual, there youll find step by step instruction for the most part so you can test your actuators ect. Thats how I worked mine out.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
If your not a newbie then why don't you post more info about your rig? You have left and open question. Auto, Manual, Yr, Make, Model, Etc?You think people can read your mind. You have nothing posted, so what do you expect people to say.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Thanks for the thread...I have been researching why my 4wd wont engage either. The searches are so big I like that it's all on one thread. Check vacuum lines, then acuator, got it!

·
Registered
514 Posts
yotagrl22 said:
gotta love the national board! haha
hey yotagirl, i wish i could meet a hotty around here that likes the things that you do?

·
Registered
870 Posts
cooper4x4 said:
add actuator is probably bad.
i second that, same thing happened to me, i was at the sand flats just before red and coyote lake( norcal, 5hrs from home) when i realized i had no 4wd (i wouldnt have got 5 feet on that trail without it. i could hear the t-case shifting but the front diff wasnt engaging and no dashlight, i unbolted the cover for the motor and a bunch of brown water came out, i just locked it by hand, so now when i want 4wd all i do is lock my hubs, im too lazy to buy a new one, i use my money for better mods.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Drive forwards and backwards

1 - 16 of 16 Posts