TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've heard bad things and good things about buying parts from 4wheelparts.com? do you think i should buy the 15x8 rockcrawlers from them? from what i heard they don't ship to you house...or something like that...

·
Registered
115 Posts
04RedLobster said:
i've heard bad things and good things about buying parts from 4wheelparts.com? do you think i should buy the 15x8 rockcrawlers from them? from what i heard they don't ship to you house...or something like that...
Buy from either summit the US 84s or buy the ones from www.wheelersoffroad.com. The ones from wheelersoffroad fit for sure and the US84 on most, like mine. People seem to have better experiences with these two options.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
04RedLobster said:

Most people have found that the Black Rock crawlers from 4 wheel parts will not fit most Tacomas. The US 84 wheel front Summitt is a real good choice and is not priced too high.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
04RedLobster said:
anyone else have any experience with them?
I bought wheels and tires from them but I was in a store and had them mount and balance. I had no problems with them. I just wouldn't let them do anything else to my truck other than that.

I jsut recently ordered some light covers from them online and got them within five business days. I have no issues with them but I know my limits with them. :)

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I agree w/the Summit, that's where i got mine and they were extremely easy to deal with and provided tracking numbers and prompt shipment. My 15x8 rockcrawler locks fit on my taco.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
STOMPER said:
Most people have found that the Black Rock crawlers from 4 wheel parts will not fit most Tacomas. The US 84 wheel front Summitt is a real good choice and is not priced too high.
Really? I wonder who that was?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
11 Participants
SAR_Squid79
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing