TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Carnegie svra is the only place I know of around there to use the 4wd and its pretty limited to a few obstacles but u can definitely test out the performance and your skills on a few man made obstacles for around 5$ fee...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how are the fire roads? and is carnegie good if you have stock suspension?? and how often do you guys go to either place?? I need to get out and meet people acording to the wife

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts
The fire roads are nothing crazy that a stock rav4 could do :laughing:

We probably wouldn't hold an event there. I'd only really check it out if you did an install on something and need a quick test spot. There's not much to do at either place, so it gets boring fast...

·
Registered
769 Posts
how are the fire roads? and is carnegie good if you have stock suspension?? and how often do you guys go to either place?? I need to get out and meet people acording to the wife
Carnegie is good for stock suspension, the obstacles are pretty small. Let me know if you head out there I'll probably come out and mess around. Like Phil said it get's boring really fast but it's like 20 min from me. Actually after I install my crawl box I'll probably go there or Hollister for a quick shake down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
krazy kilo
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing