TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This looks to be shaping into a pretty decent event. The park isn't real big, but with the extra events we ought to stay pretty busy. I think my family will be getting there a day early to float the Mulberry if we can get some rain at the right time. Event pricing is $60 for the weekend plus $10 for each passenger over 7 years old.

http://www.arkansascrawlers.com/main/forum/showthread.php?t=16563

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I reserved campsite #7 yesterday!! Buying a truck bed slide in camper this weekend so we can have some a/c!!
We've got site #6! Ashley insisted on an electric site so we could run a fan at least. Now I just have to fix my gov't fan that Drew broke! :p

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does that 60 for the weekend include a camping spot if ya wanted one or is it more?
Camping is extra. $7/night primitive/overflow. $10/night with electric. You could probably sleep in the 4runner and get away without paying. That's your usual procedure.

·
Registered
646 Posts
You gonna run in the side by side competition??

It be good to see ya out there!
No, unfortunately I won't get off work until 8am saturday morning so I won't make it out until 9 or 10 on Saturday. But I'm sure looking forward to hitting some good trails in this thing.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
You definitely should. You can enter the SxS race!
ya no.... no armor yet. goina try and be nice to this thing a little!

No, unfortunately I won't get off work until 8am saturday morning so I won't make it out until 9 or 10 on Saturday. But I'm sure looking forward to hitting some good trails in this thing.
Me too on the looking forward part, I'm ready to see what it'll do and get some miles on it!

I have another buddy who runs a lot of trails down there for SxS and quads... thought about checking out the place he takes his too... forgot the name, but its really close.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
About this Discussion
60 Replies
13 Participants
NWA_TRD
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing