TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Tentatively going. As usual, will just have to see how the tow rig fuel situation is when the event is closer. Shootin for it though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks like fun! I'm in.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Tentatively going. As usual, will just have to see how the tow rig fuel situation is when the event is closer. Shootin for it though.
Nevermind, looks like I'm out now. Just got word of a friend getting married back in the ATL.

Maybe I can talk her out of it and still go wheelin :shame:

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Ty is looking for people to compete, particularly those with 37s and smaller.

Let's find a set of 36s and put them on Daniel's whip. He'd win fo' sho'!!!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I get my head back today and engnbldr has my gaskets on the way. Assuming that fixes my problem, I'll be there.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well over the weekend I got my trailer setup how I want it and Toyota loaded up! I wish it would cool down and rain but that doesn't look like its gonna happen. Jordan, are you coming to this?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Well over the weekend I got my trailer setup how I want it and Toyota loaded up! I wish it would cool down and rain but that doesn't look like its gonna happen. Jordan, are you coming to this?
Daniel,
Did you put the camper on a trailer? or just doing some trailer customizing? Show us pics of what you got.

sab

·
Registered
281 Posts
[/IMG]

Not a great pic but I bought a big jobox and mounted on the front. Going to keep spare parts, welder, grinder, etc. Mounted trailer spare to side of the box and my spare propane tank has a spot on the other side! Also making so my Toyota spare will be under truck and not on the tongue of trailer. The camper will be in the back of the truck.

The only bad thing is I think I may need a squally by the time I get it all loaded lol

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
About this Discussion
60 Replies
13 Participants
NWA_TRD
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing