TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Wanted to let ya'll know that Dave Lay and I are pitching in some money to sponsor the Ricky Bobby award - "If you ain't first, you're last!".

We're giving this to the 4th place finisher in the small tire (36" and smaller) class. We would've liked to given this to the 2nd place (first loser) finisher, but the payout is $300 - 1st, $200 - 2nd, $100 - 3rd, so it made more since to give it to the 4th place finisher.

We are going by the name Slacker Investment Group. I'm sure ya'll have figured this out, but it's a joke and just for fun. We're laughing, so that's all that matters :D It's all about having some fun.

Thought ya'll should know about our little shenanigans. Look forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Why not have a case of beer for 4th place (3rd loser) and call that good . . . maybe a SIG and ARTTORA "co-sponsor"?
don't drink beer? give'm a $20 n call it good

Wanted to let ya'll know that Dave Lay and I are pitching in some money to sponsor the Ricky Bobby award - "If you ain't first, you're last!".

We're giving this to the 4th place finisher in the small tire (36" and smaller) class. We would've liked to given this to the 2nd place (first loser) finisher, but the payout is $300 - 1st, $200 - 2nd, $100 - 3rd, so it made more since to give it to the 4th place finisher.

We are going by the name Slacker Investment Group. I'm sure ya'll have figured this out, but it's a joke and just for fun. We're laughing, so that's all that matters :D It's all about having some fun.

Thought ya'll should know about our little shenanigans. Look forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Sounds like a good idea! Can I put you down for the case of beer, Stacey?!!!

Can't change it now. Too much is in place. But, you're more than welcome to put up some beer, money, whatever for your own award. I'm sure Mr. Turner would let ya :D

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Looks like the 4runner is gonna make it. Just need to test drive it tonight to make sure all is well. Not sure if I have to work on Friday yet though.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
We're already loaded up and ready. Stiil not sure if I have to work friday, but I'm optimistic that we'll get to the park around 10am friday morning

·
Registered
4,022 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have no pictures at all but I can tell you that the weekend went great ( for me) until death slabs which was the last trail we hit. Winched off of the very first rock on the trail that snagged my rear diff, then I decided to be stupid on the top side where I crushed my windshield pillar & some of my windshield.. Oh well.

New plan is run with no windshield and maybe no cab? Not sure yet but I'm for sure not putting another windshield in a rig to run the stupid trails in. It's just not cost effective lol

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
About this Discussion
60 Replies
13 Participants
NWA_TRD
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing