TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my (5) 16"x8"x4.25" B.S. steel Rock Crawler Tech 1 Streetlock rims that are currently on my truck so I can buy some new Allied steel beadlock rims. I have replaced the original zinc coated steel bead bolts with stainless steel bolts. Also included are (2) 1-1/8" Performance Wheel aluminum adapters for the front end so the wheels will clear your front brake calipers (this is required for Tundras that are running the factory ifs front ends because the wheels will hit the calipers without being spaced - not sure about the Tacos?). The wheels are in great shape and are balanced out nicely, although they do have some scratches on the outer lip from trail use - nothing some touchup paint wouldn't make pretty again :D . These wheels are 6 on 5.5" lug pattern and will come equipped with valve stems. There are NO centercaps included because I do not own any ;) .

I have over $800 invested in all this and will take $400 plus shipping for everything.

Here's the catch - it will take 3 -4 weeks to get my new wheels custom built and I don't have any other rims, so if I'm waitin' then you're waitin' with me :xcrybaby: - sorry!

*By the way, I have no idea how much shipping will be - go to http://wwwapps.ups.com/calTimeCost?loc=en_US to get an estimated shipping cost (my zip is 37067). I would guess that they weigh approximately 35 lbs. each and each box will be approximately 20" tall x 20" wide x 12" deep

·
Registered
455 Posts
Dude,

Your Tundra rocks!!! That's by far the best looking Tundra I've seen!! Congrats on a kick ass rig!! :kewl:

·
Registered
409 Posts
What would shipping be to 98052? I think the shipping would scratch the deal, but lets give it a shot. I was curious do the stock rims have a 4.5" BS? So these stick out a 1/4" more?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OldSven said:
What would shipping be to 98052? I think the shipping would scratch the deal, but lets give it a shot. I was curious do the stock rims have a 4.5" BS? So these stick out a 1/4" more?
Thanks
yep, they should stick out a 1/4" more than stock. Up front you will probably have to run the adapters so the rims will clear the calipers (maybe not on a Taco but definitely on a Tundra???) so the front wheel stance will be a little wider than the rear. I will guestimate the shipping and get back to you on it.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The spacers are so the wheels will clear the front brake calipers - at least on a Tundra with IFS. I am still running 1-1/2" spacers up front on my D-44, but that is for tire clearance at full lock.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
OldSven said:
Just curious if you found out the shipping to 98052? How much do each one weight?
I would say each one would weigh about 35 lbs boxed up and the boxes are approx. 20"x20"x10". They would be shipping from 37067 - UPS says $48 each and USPS says $35 each, so best case would be around $175! I would say either buy them new from 4 Wheel Parts with free shipping or wait and I can bring them with me to the TTORA Takeover in July.

I don't have a problem lugging them to the takeover if someone will commit to taking them - otherwise they're going in the Mississippi river on the way thru Memphis :xpimp:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts