TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for a set of wheels? ProComp 7089, 17x8, 6x5.5, 4.5" backspacing...set of five $300 OBO

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/S...?t_c=11&t_s=210&t_pt=100073&t_pn=PXA7089-7883

They have rock rash...a little TLC and they would look great again. I will try to get new pics but here is what they are:

5th one is perfet for a spare...lug opening got slightly wollered when lugnuts came loose once so I retired that rim to a spare.

Great for either a DD or a trail rig, 5 wheels for the price of 2. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shipping quote through fastenal was $150 based on pallet size. I reconfigured how I would palletize them and am waiting on a new quote. They charge freight based on sq footage so I minimized the square footage to help with cost. I am willing to work with you on shipping a bit as well, so I am trying to get the best deal for the both of us.

I should hear back later this morning. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They deliver it to your house so no need to pick up at tye store. And I have a set of used spline lugnuts and key I could throw in as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.